Thursday 6 April 2017

A Simple Solution for Separation Anxiety

My grandson is the light of my life, but when I was required to play mommy for a while, I often found myself out maneuvered by a two year old. One of the constant battles was his dislike of saying goodbye to those who were leaving the house, whether it happened to be his father, his grandfather, his great-grandparents, or a randomly selected new friend who had come by for a visit. Psychologists call this clinging behavior “separation anxiety,” and it can hit at almost any age from one to four years. My first experiences with separation anxiety came from

The post A Simple Solution for Separation Anxiety appeared first on End Loneliness.



source http://endloneliness.net/depression/simple-solution-separation-anxiety

No comments:

Post a Comment