Wednesday 12 April 2017

4 Tips for Reducing Anxiety for Sending Your Preschooler Back to School

As the mother of a 4 year old, this year marks the beginning of a right of passage that every parent and child must go through – the beginning of school. I’m not trying to be dramatic but this is something that I have dreaded since he was born. Many children enter child care as early as 6 weeks after birth, but I have been lucky enough to stay home. I am not sure if that fact has made this transition easier or harder. Ironically for my son this experience is exciting, he wants to go to school and make

The post 4 Tips for Reducing Anxiety for Sending Your Preschooler Back to School appeared first on End Loneliness.



source http://endloneliness.net/depression/4-tips-reducing-anxiety-sending-preschooler-back-school

No comments:

Post a Comment