Saturday 1 April 2017

Anxiety Relief: Herbal Supplements or Prescriptions?

17% of the population suffers from an anxiety disorder. Are you one of them? Do you struggle with the decision to try supplements or prescription drugs to help relieve your pain? If you answered yes to these questions than you are not alone! I myself was in your shoes not much longer than a year ago, and I had to face these questions. I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder in September of 2008. My life was in shambles and my world was crumbling around me. I needed a way out, so I turned to medication. My outlook on anti-anxiety

The post Anxiety Relief: Herbal Supplements or Prescriptions? appeared first on End Loneliness.



source http://endloneliness.net/depression/anxiety-relief-herbal-supplements-prescriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment