Saturday 22 April 2017

How to Cure Depression Using The Secret

In December 2004, I was diagnosed with depression. I took Wellbutrin for about a year, went off of it for awhile and then took it again for another few months. Then last summer it hit again. In July 2006, I was diagnosed with chronic recurring depression and my doctor prescribed Prozac. Both times I also entered counseling. Anyone who has ever suffered from depression understands the ups and downs of the disease. Bursting into tears one moment, laughing hysterically the next, fatigue, lack of energy, and a lack of desire to enjoy activities you used to enjoy are all part

The post How to Cure Depression Using The Secret appeared first on End Loneliness.



source http://endloneliness.net/depression/cure-depression-using-secret

No comments:

Post a Comment