Friday 5 May 2017

Dealing With Depression When I Was a Teenager

My Experience with Social Anxiety Everyone feels socially awkward when they are a teenager. No one can easily fit in. But when a person has a form of depression called Social Anxiety, the pressures of high school can become harder to bear. It wasn’t until shortly before I graduated that I was officially diagnosed with this disorder, and even with therapy and medication, it plagues me still today to a certain extent. In high school, however, it was much more difficult to cope. I recall walking quietly from class to class, making eye contact with as few people as possible,

The post Dealing With Depression When I Was a Teenager appeared first on End Loneliness.



source https://endloneliness.net/depression/dealing-depression-teenager

No comments:

Post a Comment