Saturday 6 May 2017

Use Your Depression to Create Impression

Constructive Stress Relief Solutions I dropped my tote, took off my shoes and sat on the love seat aghast, still thinking of the most humiliating hours of my life at work today. I was not only in shock and pain, but felt for the moment as if I am in the very edge where the world ends. What traumatized me was not just the incident, but thousands of other irrelevant factors; and people’s pointless curiosity that would from now onwards follow me like a ghost. I was possessed by a futile anxiety; which although I longed to escape from, clung

The post Use Your Depression to Create Impression appeared first on End Loneliness.



source https://endloneliness.net/depression/use-depression-create-impression

No comments:

Post a Comment