Wednesday 24 May 2017

My Husband’s Battle with Grief and Depression, Part Two

When I first wrote ‘My Husband’s Battle with Grief and Depression’ I was at a point where I was doing okay other than the fact I was consistently worrying about my husband. I ended the editorial by concluding that things were getting better, and they were. But I have since discovered that the yo-yo ride of emotions was not over and I am now beginning to wonder if it ever will be. To recap, my husband is a recovering alcoholic and drug addict who lost his mother last year. He has consistently struggled with depression since her death. In retrospect,

The post My Husband’s Battle with Grief and Depression, Part Two appeared first on End Loneliness.



source https://endloneliness.net/depression/husbands-battle-grief-depression-part-two

No comments:

Post a Comment