Wednesday 31 May 2017

The Real Face of Postpartum Depression

There are many misconceptions that exist when talking about depression. Many think that only “crazy” people have depression problems, or maybe only people that have struggled with some sort of mental illness before. However, as I found out postpartum depression can happen to anyone, it is no respecter of persons. My journey with postpartum depression started with the birth of my first child. When we brought him home from the hospital I panicked. I did not know what to do with this baby I didn’t feel the way I thought I should about him. Yes, I loved him but where

The post The Real Face of Postpartum Depression appeared first on End Loneliness.



source https://endloneliness.net/depression/real-face-postpartum-depression

No comments:

Post a Comment