Sunday 30 July 2017

Coming to Terms with Depression

Depression is one of the most common illnesses affecting over 20 million people. Not only does it affect the minds way of thinking but it also affects the physical aspects as well. I suffered from depression for about 4 years before coming to terms that I was depressed. During those years I just figured I was tired and stressed due to everyday living and eventually I would work everything out. Unfortunately things never got better they only got worse. I experienced most of the signs and symptoms that come with being depressed: Being tired all the time and wanting to

The post Coming to Terms with Depression appeared first on End Loneliness.



source https://endloneliness.net/loneliness/coming-terms-depression

No comments:

Post a Comment