Monday 17 July 2017

How to Deal with Depression

As one who has suffered from depression for several years now, I have done thorough research into this debilitating and often frightening disease. This article intends on sharing tips with anyone who suffers from this painful disease. And yes, it is very painful to have depression, it is very isolating and a lonely way to live! I have tried several medications and some have worked, others have not. Currently, I am not taking medication and I have been feeling somewhat better. That could be in part because I try to keep myself occupied with positive and motivational hobbies. Writing being

The post How to Deal with Depression appeared first on End Loneliness.



source https://endloneliness.net/emptiness/how-to-deal-with-depression

No comments:

Post a Comment