Sunday 23 July 2017

Depression in the Workplace: What Can a Manager Do?

Managers with experience know that their job is really two-fold; one has to be a manager of a business and a manager of people at the same time. This can prove to be tricky as sometimes these two roles can collide. Employees with emotional or personal problems can and do effect productivity in a business, so management must find a balance between helping that employee reach their potential and maintaining the needs of the business. I have dealt with many different employee problems throughout my career that I never imagined I would face. I have spent hours on the phone

The post Depression in the Workplace: What Can a Manager Do? appeared first on End Loneliness.



source https://endloneliness.net/loneliness/depression-workplace-can-manager

No comments:

Post a Comment