Saturday 3 June 2017

A Little Tip for Mild Depression: Reverse Your to Do List

Every year I try to avoid the rush by getting into my Post Holiday Depression before the annual festivities even start. Being a single dad of a teenage boy taxes me enough without the winter holidays to contend with. And as usual I find myself buried in too many things to do and too depressed to get them done. This year I’m using what I call a Reverse To Do List. I still have my regular To Do List, but I’ve found that it quickly becomes overwhelming. I hear tell of folks who can make a daily To Do List

The post A Little Tip for Mild Depression: Reverse Your to Do List appeared first on End Loneliness.



source https://endloneliness.net/depression/little-tip-mild-depression-reverse-list

No comments:

Post a Comment