Friday 16 June 2017

Post Partum Depression: Recognizing the Signs

It hit me one day during the middle of December – I may have post partum depression. Here we were, full swing into the Christmas season, it was going to be my daughter’s first Christmas, and I wasn’t enjoying any of it. All I wanted to do was crawl back into bed and sleep. After doing some extensive research on the internet, and visiting my doctor, my self-diagnosis was confirmed: post partum depression. Finally, a reason for what was wrong with me! As many as twelve to fifteen percent of women experience post partum depression, which is brought on by

The post Post Partum Depression: Recognizing the Signs appeared first on End Loneliness.



source https://endloneliness.net/depression/post-partum-depression-recognizing-signs

No comments:

Post a Comment