Monday 19 June 2017

Depression, Anxiety and Mood Swings: The Confessions of a Mother

A combination of genetics, postpartum, and life circumstances thrust my happy and cheerful personality into a spiraling world of chaos. I once was the early bird awakening at the dawn to get ready for school, the kids, or whatever chores and fun activities were to come my way. Sure, I had my day planned down to a T, but hey, nothing wrong with a schedule, right? Before depression and anxiety consumed my life, I would happily push my kids in the stroller around the neighborhood. This was as much for fun as for exercise. I had hobbies like cooking, reading, and

The post Depression, Anxiety and Mood Swings: The Confessions of a Mother appeared first on End Loneliness.



source https://endloneliness.net/depression/depression-anxiety-mood-swings-confessions-mother

No comments:

Post a Comment