Saturday 17 June 2017

My Experience with Depression and Being Overweight

In one of my previous articles I had discussed my experience of having scoliosis of the spine and a procedure done called a Harrington Rod used to correct my condition. In this article I would like to discuss the after effects of this life changing surgery. When deciding to discuss this, it was a difficult decision. Not many know the severe depression I endured, nor do many know the effects that being overweight really had on me. When I was 12 years old I finally returned home for good after spending a year in the hospital, and then another year

The post My Experience with Depression and Being Overweight appeared first on End Loneliness.



source https://endloneliness.net/depression/experience-depression-overweight

No comments:

Post a Comment