Sunday 4 June 2017

When Depression Turns the Darkest Corner

Untreated Depression Will Kill You, Unless Somehow You Find the Strength to Survive It There’s a stretch of track near my apartment where the final intentional, conscious thought of several people has been the whistle of an Amtrak train speeding its way between Chicago and Indianapolis. I know what drives them there. That’s because I’ve been them. There’s a huge difference between here-and-gone blues and constant soul-crushing despair. Having been treated in the past for clinical depression, I know the difference. At one point some years ago, tormented by unemployment and a disintegrating marriage, I sat in my garage with

The post When Depression Turns the Darkest Corner appeared first on End Loneliness.



source https://endloneliness.net/depression/depression-turns-darkest-corner

No comments:

Post a Comment