Saturday 10 June 2017

You Are Not Alone: Living with Depression and Anxiety

I wasn’t taking Fluoxetine when I applied to Wheaton. In fact, I wasn’t even taking it when I was accepted to Wheaton. But by the time I moved in this fall, not only was I taking this generic form of Prozac, I was also on an anti-anxiety medication called Lorazepam. And I was scared. But let me start at the beginning… why did I have to start taking antidepressants and anti-anxiety medication between my senior year of high school and my freshman year of college? That’s easy- stress and repression. To be blunt, my summer sucked. My grandfather died right

The post You Are Not Alone: Living with Depression and Anxiety appeared first on End Loneliness.



source https://endloneliness.net/depression/not-alone-living-depression-anxiety

No comments:

Post a Comment