Monday 26 June 2017

Beating the Blues: Conquering Situational Depression

Depression can come along at any time and hit you in the gut. Having recently been through a terrible breakup, I have found myself being depressed. I’m not normally a depressed person and don’t have any issues with long term depression, so I decided to try and cheer myself up! Here are a few things I have done to beat my blues. And I still have bad days, of course, but it is getting better. Sometimes I have to make myself do these things, but I am always glad when I do because I always feel better! Get Out! Something

The post Beating the Blues: Conquering Situational Depression appeared first on End Loneliness.



source https://endloneliness.net/depression/beating-blues-conquering-situational-depression

No comments:

Post a Comment