Saturday 24 June 2017

From Depression to Normalcy: There is Hope for Happiness

An Article to Comfort the Desperate and Sad I always had a positive outlook on everything when I was younger. In fact, up until this year, I could still find the good in every negative situation. When I became depressed, though, everything changed dramatically. I cant explain how confused I was. Nothing had happened to make me feel the way I did; it really just came out of nowhere. Being a person who looks to logic for explanation, I was not only depressed and confused, but irritated. I kept thinking, “This is not normal. Humans are not supposed to feel

The post From Depression to Normalcy: There is Hope for Happiness appeared first on End Loneliness.



source https://endloneliness.net/depression/depression-normalcy-hope-happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment