Wednesday 28 June 2017

My Battle With Postpartum Depression And How I Overcame

Coping With Postpartum Depression Pregnancy can be a truly magical time in any woman’s life. We all have various hopes and dreams of the months following delivery. Visions of a content baby, laying peacefully in their crib. A love that is so overwhelming, it completely envelopes the household. Days and nights full of smiles and laughter. However, for some, the reality of postpartum is far from the images depicted in our thoughts. A few weeks after the birth of my first son, I knew that something was not right. Days and nights were seamlessly blending together and I knew it

The post My Battle With Postpartum Depression And How I Overcame appeared first on End Loneliness.



source https://endloneliness.net/depression/battle-postpartum-depression-overcame

No comments:

Post a Comment