Saturday 17 June 2017

Depression Vs. Emotions: Why Does Everyone Think They Are Depressed?

Hard times are upon us, the divorce rate is up, people are loosing their jobs. Can true depression happen? Sure! Many of us are forgetting the facts of life. Everyone is subject to emotions and everyone has ups and downs. This makes us human. Just because something happens in our life where we are not quite feeling like ourselves does not mean that we are depressed. We need to tap in our minds and think “is this normal”. I recently went through a divorce. When I went to my family doctor they said I was depressed and they put me

The post Depression Vs. Emotions: Why Does Everyone Think They Are Depressed? appeared first on End Loneliness.



source https://endloneliness.net/depression/depression-vs-emotions-everyone-think-depressed

No comments:

Post a Comment