Sunday 11 June 2017

Fighting Depression Without Medication

Depression can take hold for many different reasons. When one becomes depressed, the mind may lose all sense of organization, imagination, and reality. I know. I’ve been there. I have been challenged with too much at one time. When this happens, focusing on any one thing becomes virtually impossible. It was easier to turn the T.V. on and tune out. I would sit for hours watching non thought provoking shows. I would find and create different comfort foods to shove in my mouth. Knowing none of the above was helping, but only adding to my depressed state, it didn’t matter as

The post Fighting Depression Without Medication appeared first on End Loneliness.



source https://endloneliness.net/depression/1926

No comments:

Post a Comment