Tuesday 27 June 2017

Dealing With My Depression Without Taking Anti-Depressants

I was 15 when I started seeing a counselor. My grandma had just died and my parents thought I was having a hard time dealing with it. I was. I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and saw my therapist until I was about 17. At that point my therapist discharged me, telling us that I was “mentally stable.” I never thought I was actually unstable; never suicidal, homicidal or violent. Just depressed. When I turned 18, I was diagnosed with cancer. About the time we shaved my head I realized that I was depressed again. I talked to my regular

The post Dealing With My Depression Without Taking Anti-Depressants appeared first on End Loneliness.



source https://endloneliness.net/depression/dealing-depression-without-taking-anti-depressants

No comments:

Post a Comment