Sunday 4 June 2017

Signs of Depression and How to Survive While Living with It

Is there life after depression? I believe the answer to that is a definite YES! I suffered my first bout of this dreaded disorder over ten years ago. It’s funny because I still don’t think my life was that bad at the time. I was a young mother of three small children and never thought I even had enough time to be depressed. I really believe this is a chemical imbalance that caused me to go down this path. I withdrew from family and friends, lost interests in hobbies, and wanted nothing more than to curl up in bed and

The post Signs of Depression and How to Survive While Living with It appeared first on End Loneliness.



source https://endloneliness.net/depression/signs-depression-survive-living

No comments:

Post a Comment