Sunday 25 June 2017

I Survived: How Postpartum Depression Almost Took My Life

The day my daughter was born was the best day of my life. It was also the start to the worst days of my life. The feeling of hate towards myself became to much for me to handle and eventually lead to me attempting suicide by driving my car into a telephone pole. I never imagined that I would become one of those that suffered from postpartum depression. I always imagined that people that have postpartum depression are usually in a bad situation and just can’t cope with life. I guess I always figured that postpartum depression was an excuse

The post I Survived: How Postpartum Depression Almost Took My Life appeared first on End Loneliness.



source https://endloneliness.net/depression/survived-postpartum-depression-almost-took-life

No comments:

Post a Comment