Monday 27 March 2017

Overcoming Anxiety and Panic; It Can Be Done, and I’m Living Proof

There is nothing worse than experiencing panic/anxiety attacks, and I would not wish that on my worst enemy. But, since I have had to deal with this in my life, I decided to reach out to anyone else who may be affected by this disease to let them know that it can be managed. My first problems started at the age of 17, after leaving home and moving away to a new city 90 miles from home. They began as a sense of dread, feeling faint, hopelessness, helplessness and just sheer panic. This was back in the 1970’s, when there

The post Overcoming Anxiety and Panic; It Can Be Done, and I’m Living Proof appeared first on End Loneliness.



source http://endloneliness.net/depression/overcoming-anxiety-panic-can-done-im-living-proof

No comments:

Post a Comment