Wednesday 22 March 2017

Tips for Coping with Childbirth Anxiety

Interview with Psychologist Carol Hicks Are you having childbirth anxiety especially as the date of the birth draws near? Are you unsure on how to cope with childbirth anxiety? To help understand the cause of childbirth anxiety and tips for coping with childbirth anxiety, I have interviewed psychologist Carol Hicks. Tell me a little bit about yourself. “I have a MA degree in Psychology and I have been a Marriage and Family Therapist for 30 years with a specialty in hypnotherapy influenced by Milton Erickson. My ex husband and I wrote ‘The Answer Within’ as a clinical framework for Ericksonian

The post Tips for Coping with Childbirth Anxiety appeared first on End Loneliness.



source http://endloneliness.net/depression/tips-coping-childbirth-anxiety

No comments:

Post a Comment