Thursday 9 February 2017

Antidepressants- Do They Help?

Do antidepressants help? The answer to the question posed is “on an individual basis”. For me personally, the answer is no. I have tried two mainstream antidepressants and haven’t had any lasting results with either. I have been “depressed” for as long as I can remember. The trauma I experienced as a young girl and teen follows me everywhere, without escape. I had never been diagnosed with depression until I was eighteen. That was when the new doctor I found noticed the signs for me. Shortly after the diagnosis, I became pregnant and therefore was not issued any medications. After

The post Antidepressants- Do They Help? appeared first on End Loneliness.



source http://endloneliness.net/depression/antidepressants-do-they-help

No comments:

Post a Comment