Friday 17 February 2017

How I Graduated from Anxiety to Earn My Degree

How I Graduated From Anxiety to Earn My Degree By Shari Tischler   For the past 5 years of my life all I ever knew was college. It’s been the only type of environment in which I’ve lived. Family, boyfriends, friends, a social life, work, even time to eat or drink came secondary. My choice was college, and my life became it. I have had nothing but a desk and drawers filled with paper work of transcripts, books, letters, academic progress reports, schedule of classes, and phone numbers for every department and office on the campus. College had always seemed

The post How I Graduated from Anxiety to Earn My Degree appeared first on End Loneliness.



source http://endloneliness.net/depression/graduated-anxiety-earn-degree

No comments:

Post a Comment