Tuesday 28 February 2017

How to Eliminate Anxiety in Your Life

An Interview Article with Psychotherapist Nicole Quaid, MFT Are you tired of having feelings of anxiety take over your life? Would you like to learn what you could do to take control of your anxiety? To help understand anxiety and what you can do to eliminate anxiety in your life, I have interviewed psychotherapist Nicole Quaid.   Tell me a little bit about yourself. “I am a psychotherapist practicing in Los Angeles. In addition to relationship issues I work with people who have experienced trauma, have chronic pain or stress related illnesses. I also work with people that have had

The post How to Eliminate Anxiety in Your Life appeared first on End Loneliness.



source http://endloneliness.net/depression/eliminate-anxiety-life

No comments:

Post a Comment