Monday 6 February 2017

Coping with Depression: When the “Black Dog” Bites

My God, my God… What is wrong with me? I have chest pains. My heart flutters crazily within my chest with alarming regularity. I cannot breathe; I am chronically short of breath. I feel dizzy. My legs feel weak, almost rubbery. I feel as though I can’t take that next step. My joints hurt with a relentless consistency. My stomach hurts. I have no appetite. When I eat, I cannot digest food. I am plagued by chronic indigestion and diarrhea. I am steadily losing weight. I cannot sleep. Every night l go to bed at my normal hour – eleven

The post Coping with Depression: When the “Black Dog” Bites appeared first on End Loneliness.



source http://endloneliness.net/uncategorized/coping-depression-black-dog-bites

No comments:

Post a Comment