Thursday 2 February 2017

How I Stopped My Depressions, Without Medication

I suffered severe depressions, complete with suicidal thoughts and other symptoms, from 1974 to 2001. For a long time, I took medication for the depressions, but I finally cured the depressions on my own, without medication. I was first diagnosed with bipolar disorder in 1981. From 1974 to 2001, I had suffered numerous episode of mania and depression. For my depressive episodes, I first took tricyclic antidepressants, then MAO inhibitors, then Prozac and Wellbutrin. My depressive episodes were typically characterized by suicidal ideation, low-energy, sleep of up to 15 hours a day, and reduced interest in pretty much everything. In

The post How I Stopped My Depressions, Without Medication appeared first on End Loneliness.



source http://endloneliness.net/uncategorized/stopped-depressions-without-medication

No comments:

Post a Comment