Friday 10 February 2017

My Experience with Antidepressants

Antidepressants are most commonly used to treat depression in people with major depression or depression caused by other illnesses (such as bipolar disorder). My experience began when I was about 19. I had been depressed for a long time and decided to see a psychiatrist. At first I was diagnosed with major depression but later on another doctor realized I actually had bipolar disorder II.   The first antidepressant I was given was Paxil. It didn’t help me at all. In fact the only thing it did for me was make me sleep about 18 hours a day. I felt

The post My Experience with Antidepressants appeared first on End Loneliness.



source http://endloneliness.net/depression/my-experience-with-antidepressants-2

No comments:

Post a Comment