Friday 10 February 2017

Antidepressants and the Creative Mind

How Antidepressants Can Help Depression and Hurt Job Performance As a creative director for a major advertising firm, depression hit me hard. I hadn’t realized I was falling into depression, but it was shortly after my wife announced that she wanted a divorce that I really started feeling the effects of depression. It suddenly became difficult to get out of bed in the morning to go to the job that I loved. Friends of mine knew I was having a tough time with the divorce, but only said anything about it once I had stopped calling. My best friend, Mark,

The post Antidepressants and the Creative Mind appeared first on End Loneliness.



source http://endloneliness.net/depression/antidepressants-creative-mind

No comments:

Post a Comment