Friday 3 February 2017

Depression that Was Inside Me and Still Is (PT. 1)

Depression When I was a little (kindergarten age), I was always the one who kept people entertained. I never second guessed myself with the things I did, because the people around me always seemed to enjoy my company. I remember in kindergarten that I was so nervous because I really did not know anyone in there nor was I ready to start the big journey. Luckily, my older brother was there to help me with it. Even though we were in different grades and classes, if I needed anything, he was right there to make sure I was okay. I

The post Depression that Was Inside Me and Still Is (PT. 1) appeared first on End Loneliness.



source http://endloneliness.net/uncategorized/depression-inside-still-pt-1

No comments:

Post a Comment