Monday 6 February 2017

In My Private Darkness: Discussing Depression on a Personal Level

Here, In My Very Own Darkness I could write a clinical mental health article; quote doctors and experts and psychiatrists, give you facts and numbers and cases that have been stripped of their horror. I could do that and stay well within the boundaries required by sites that publish articles, but that would be sterile and of no help. No book, no pages, no person can tell you the story of depression as I can – one who lives with it in its myriad forms every day of her life. I openly share my mental health problems in the hope

The post In My Private Darkness: Discussing Depression on a Personal Level appeared first on End Loneliness.



source http://endloneliness.net/uncategorized/private-darkness-discussing-depression-personal-level

No comments:

Post a Comment