Sunday 5 February 2017

Post Partum Depression: Advice from a Mom Who’s Been There

A Dark Place My doctors called it post partum depression, but I called it hell. I had just given birth to a beautiful baby boy. This should have been a time for joy and happiness, so why did I feel so empty and sad? What I thought were simply “baby blues” quickly turned into something far more serious. Every minute of every day became a battle, a battle to stay alive. I became so depressed that I had to tell myself repeatedly that I wanted to live, but I didn’t. Not only did I no longer have the capacity to

The post Post Partum Depression: Advice from a Mom Who’s Been There appeared first on End Loneliness.



source http://endloneliness.net/uncategorized/post-partum-depression-advice-mom-whos

No comments:

Post a Comment