Monday 13 February 2017

The Positives & Negatives of Taking Antidepressants

Antidepessants are a blessing for me. I have been taking an antidepressant for 16 years, and have no bad side effects. My problem was caused mostly by a lack of seratonin and some events that were occuring in my life. The major event was the fact that my daughter had terminal cancer, and the doctors had given up on her. This news about my daughter’s illness actually helped me to find out I was depressed. I can call this a blessing also because she miraculously recovered from the cancer eventually.   As I look back over my life, I recall

The post The Positives & Negatives of Taking Antidepressants appeared first on End Loneliness.



source http://endloneliness.net/depression/positives-negatives-taking-antidepressants

No comments:

Post a Comment