Thursday 9 February 2017

Antidepressants: My Experience with the Trial and Error

The first antidepressant I was diagnosed was prior to having children. I suffered from premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) when my menstrual cycle began. PMDD is similar to super charged PMS. I was depressed, couldn’t sleep, agitated, and impossible to be around. I was on Prozac and cannot remember any specific symptoms. Most antidepressants do cause some lack of sex drive but sex was not a part of my life at the time I was prescribed Prozac so I cannot say it played a role. The Prozac did help my problem somewhat but what helped more was being prescribed birth control

The post Antidepressants: My Experience with the Trial and Error appeared first on End Loneliness.



source http://endloneliness.net/depression/antidepressants-experience-trial-error

No comments:

Post a Comment