Thursday 9 February 2017

How to Overcome Depression

An Interview with Dr. Lois Nightingale Are you feeling depressed? Do you feel that engaging in daily tasks is difficult because your feeling depressed? Don’t allow depression to take over your life. Take control over your depression by overcoming it. To help learn ideas on what you can do to overcome depression, I have interviewed Dr. Lois Nightingale. Tell me a little bit about yourself. “I am a clinical psychologist in private practice in Yorba Linda, California. I have been in practice for over 25 years. I am also licensed as a Marriage Family and Child Therapist in California.” What

The post How to Overcome Depression appeared first on End Loneliness.



source http://endloneliness.net/depression/how-to-overcome-depression

No comments:

Post a Comment