Saturday 4 February 2017

Depression & Suicidal Thoughts – Gone, but Not Forgotten!

After swallowing the last of about 20 bottles of pills left in my husband’s medicine cabinet, I walked by the open door of the room where my daughter was sleeping. I looked at her sweet, angelic 9 year-old face with tears pouring out of me. The realization of what I was doing to her by ending my life hit me hard. I immediately woke my husband so that he could take me to the hospital. Suicide – no longer an option After getting my stomach pumped and wearing a barf bag around my neck for 3 days, my selfish thoughts

The post Depression & Suicidal Thoughts – Gone, but Not Forgotten! appeared first on End Loneliness.



source http://endloneliness.net/uncategorized/depression-suicidal-thoughts-gone-not-forgotten

No comments:

Post a Comment