Monday 6 February 2017

How to Deal with Depression: Meaning and Purpose of a Depression – a Modern Messenger

As I described in my previous article Thank God For My Depression!, I have survived an acute juvenile depression, a major depression, and a clinical depression. All of those depressions could have cost me my life. Because of my experiences with depression, I know about the dangers, the darkness, the despair, and death. I lived through all of them. Today, my depression is my source for amazing personal growth, enlightenment, and empowerment and I call it – my modern messenger. My messenger tells me what I lost in the past, what I lack in the present, and what I can

The post How to Deal with Depression: Meaning and Purpose of a Depression – a Modern Messenger appeared first on End Loneliness.



source http://endloneliness.net/uncategorized/deal-depression-meaning-purpose-depression-modern-messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment