Friday 3 February 2017

The Effects of Depression on Personal Relationships

How Becoming so Consumed with Depression Pushes Away the Ones You Love the Most Before Depression, when I remember true happiness, my life was full. I had a huge network of friends and the busiest of social calendars. I was always up for any adventure, and I contributed to relationships. I didn’t just take away from them. My friends were excited to see me. They called on me to be around them; I didn’t know the meaning of alone–my phone always rang. I loved myself. I loved my large network of friends. I loved my life. I was the girl

The post The Effects of Depression on Personal Relationships appeared first on End Loneliness.



source http://endloneliness.net/uncategorized/effects-depression-personal-relationships

No comments:

Post a Comment